O my the funniest thing happened to me yesterday :) first off these ( look to the right) two cute people are my grandma and grandpa that i love so much there my moms mom and dad and i've never meet two sweeter people :) so i pull up to my house after dropping some thing off with lando and my grandparents are just walking in the door and i get out and run to the door (with landon following) to say hi and my grandpa turns to me with a puzzled look and says " You have a NEW boyfriend already ?" with the most sad confused and surprised look on his face I've ever seen and his head kinda down ... so i took him by the arm and was like "O nooo grandpa this is landon you've meet him before lol hes just a friend of mine and codys lol" and he was like "O well nice to meet you again young man ":) hahahaha and then my cute grandma was so excited to give me this cute pink like cor shade journal so i could right about how i feel while code is gone cause he was worried about me cause she remembered how hard it was for her while she was waiting for my grandpa :) how sweet is that???i just love them both so much :') and I'm lucky to have them here with me cause my grandpa is an amazing man :) (that little kids in wards he visits think he the prophet Gorden B Hinckley :) hahahah funny story)Monday, August 31, 2009
:) i love them
O my the funniest thing happened to me yesterday :) first off these ( look to the right) two cute people are my grandma and grandpa that i love so much there my moms mom and dad and i've never meet two sweeter people :) so i pull up to my house after dropping some thing off with lando and my grandparents are just walking in the door and i get out and run to the door (with landon following) to say hi and my grandpa turns to me with a puzzled look and says " You have a NEW boyfriend already ?" with the most sad confused and surprised look on his face I've ever seen and his head kinda down ... so i took him by the arm and was like "O nooo grandpa this is landon you've meet him before lol hes just a friend of mine and codys lol" and he was like "O well nice to meet you again young man ":) hahahaha and then my cute grandma was so excited to give me this cute pink like cor shade journal so i could right about how i feel while code is gone cause he was worried about me cause she remembered how hard it was for her while she was waiting for my grandpa :) how sweet is that???i just love them both so much :') and I'm lucky to have them here with me cause my grandpa is an amazing man :) (that little kids in wards he visits think he the prophet Gorden B Hinckley :) hahahah funny story)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I think that is real nice. I saw a book in the deseret book magazine that you need to get. It has to do with missionaries and understanding what they go through from day to day. I thought you would like it so you can BETTER understand what Cody is doing and how important it is to the Lord.
You know you are one of the best, most valiant people I know....for real. Dont change that. No matter how hard it may be. These next couple of years your testimony will grow. This is the time where many get lost in the shuffle because they dont have seminary and mutual to keep them growing in the gospel. You should ask for a calling in the ward. I did and I cherished those years of working in the primary. I will always remember those sweet little spirits.
I notice when I am having a hard day and feel low. I do something for someone else. Service always lifts my spirit.
Post a Comment