Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kristens ten wonders :)

Thursdays thoughts
1.I was told strawberries have more vitamin C then oranges. Whats up with that ?
2.I honestly think that my skin smells SO good after i get done tanningi think it smells like the sun weird i know what does the sun smell like? BUT its my Favoritest smell in the WORLD (and Karli agrees that my skin smells good after i tan lol)
3.I'm learning that I have a medium case of OCD its sad but it doesn't bother me that i am. I think in someways its good and I'm glad I'm like that :)(ask Chenae for cleaning I'm a total OCD FREAK)
4.I'm excited i got a free Jamba Juice today :) COLD BUSTER IS SO STINKIN GOOD (thanks Josh)
5. I hate the word "Nice" like when people say "You look nice today" and mean it i know its kinda a joke in my family to say it but when people say it and actually
mean it, it makes me wanna punch them in the face.
6.No one will ever have a good nic name for me ever i think every
nic name that people give me sucks
7 I love the smell of Pacific Paradise by Escada for Women its my
new favorite thats it right there :) >
8.I cant wait for mine and codes pictures to be done being edited and i hope i look good in them :/ lol
9. My Cody is leaving in 14 days sigh :((( Make me cry
10. I want my hair longer and thicker no more cutting it or thinning it out

3 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love how my skin smells after tanning too!

Cody Lehr said...

what the heck kristen? more than half of those werent even wonders....they were just random thoughts you had while you wrote this lol.

Kristen Marie Laidlaw said...

o Andy your a hater rain on my parade why don’t you lol juuuuusssst kidding I love you my Andrew :)