Monday, July 6, 2009

Things i took for granted in MY highschool years

OK lately I've been the biggest ball baby ever like ill just think of different things and cry ... but its not like a weeping cry its more like a I'm really sad but i can laugh at the same time kinda cry ya know .... its just there's so many thing i has back in my high school days which were not that long ago not long at all that i don't know like i took for granted like ....

1. The experience of going to girls camp ( and i don't mean the whole go up for one day.I mean the going up THE WHOLE WEEK and getting the full experience of girls camp ) what I'm trying to say is when i went to camp I'm not gunna lie i didn't like it much to be honest i HATE camping i hate being dirty i hate no showers i hate no beds and when i was required to go it was just like "O ya another year of girls camp" but then this year when i wasn't required to go and i didn't go i was so sad and jealous of the girls that did get to go not a bad jealous just a kinda like man i wish i could go and when ever someone would talk about it my eyes would kinda swell up with tears like they are right now lol cause you really didn't know how spiritual it is up at camp until you don't have it that summer and i really miss that spirit up at girls camp and i wish some one would have told me i was gunna miss it this much .... (and I'm not gunna lie me and Ashley cried about it for a night for about 5 min)
2. Having "YOUR GROUP" of friends - everyone knows the group I'm talkin about the people you see everyday but don't really notice it until its summer and there gone ... like for instance me Ashley Tori Morgan and Jeffie ... we would start off our morning every morning with seminary and then after we'd all go sit in one persons car and just talk it never failed it wasn't like we planned it either its just like it was something that happened every morning and now that it doesn't happen any more and were all going our separate ways like Jeffie's up at school Tori's going soon and me and ash are going to different schools here its like i took for granted being with the people that made me happy everyday and i can never get that back ... there will never be another morning where i wake up and right before i walk into school i will have just had a laughing attack with those four other people and that makes me sad :( ...
3. MY two best friends TORI WOODRUFF and ASHLEY GRAF these two were the ones that made high school what its supposed to be for a teenage girl there the two best Friends any girl could ask for and i know we'll never be the best friends we were while going to school but i love them and I'm so happy i had best friends like them while going through it all ... I'm gunna miss them and i know in time well grow apart but ill never forget all our many sleep overs , our crazy night games, shopping days, MANDALAY BAY, and going through every heart break with them sitting right there crying with me lol and visa versa 4. Having this be my LAST summer with code and its almost over and I'm scared to death what I'm going to do when it IS over and he's gone :( don't get me wrong I'm SOOO HAPPY for him to go and i know he has to and needs to and wants to go :) but i wish this summer would just SSSLLLOOOWWWW down its almost over and i feel like it just started ... blahhhhhh and i bet every one is sick of hearing me say this about code and how I'm gunna be SO lost when hes gone but its how i feel and not knowing whats gunna happen just make life a mystery i don't wanna solve i like my life now and I've said this before I'm not a fan of change but i know everything WILL be ok its just the getting to the ok part i know is gunna take a while but it will come and i just have to be patient but its never fun losing your best friend :(...

(The thing im gunna miss most, him always making me laugh ... even when hes not trying to :') )

this is my latest favorite picture of olivia that i took :)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

OMG! Girl i am going to miss you so much too! You are seriously going to make me cry! It wont be the same without you and ash...!

Kristen Marie Laidlaw said...

i know i make myself cry :'( and it NEVER will be the same thats the thing high school is over. Its sad but what i will miss most with us is work. :( Work with out you here to laugh with every second of the day will be very depressing sigh.