Thursday, April 2, 2009

OK so i have had this blog FOR FOREVER
and I've just been so busy I've never wrote on it so
today April 2,2009
will be my very first blog post :)))
I'm so excited to going to HAWAII for
SPRING BREAK
with my BEST FRIEND
Tori Lynn



this is our SECOND time going to HAWAII
and I'm so excited for whats to come
i have like so much to look forward to
NUMBER 1] LIKE BEING IN HAWAII FOR A WEEK
then when i come home
NUMBER 2]my sister brother in law and
OLIVIA the cutest niece in the WORLD will be here
that's her gorgeous huh ???

AND then the VERY next week end
NUMBER 3] My cute boyfriend CODY
is taking me to my senior PROM :))))
and I'm SOOOO excited i cant even tell you
that's us at Homecoming this year :D
and then after that i have
GRADUATION AHHHHHH
SEE Y'ALL IN A WEEK

3 comments:

Lacy said...

have lots of fun in Hawaii! I'm so happy to know you have a blog :)

Kristen Marie Laidlaw said...

i know im still getting use to it though it kinda hard lol :)))

brightonislove said...

hey i just saw you follow me! you are so cute. have fun in hawaii and at prom and graduation and everything! thats so exciting. i cant believe all you girls are graduating now. you were all sophomores when i graduated! weird! are you going to college or anything after?